Your Biggest Business Problem? FIXED! with Mike Michalowicz
Mike Michalowicz (mi-KAL-o-wits) is the entrepreneur behind three multi-million dollar companies and the author of Profit First, Surge, The Pumpkin Plan, Clockwork, The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur, and his newest book, Fix This Next. By his 35th birthday, Mike had founded and sold two companies – one to private equity and another to a Fortune 500. Today, he is running his third multi-million dollar venture, Profit First Professionals.
Mike is a former small business columnist for The Wall Street Journal and the former business makeover specialist on MSNBC. Over the years, Mike has traveled the globe speaking with thousands of entrepreneurs, and is here today to share the best of what he has learned.
“The mistake that entrepreneurs make in trying to strengthen that chain is, they fix every link. It’s like, “I’ve got to fix everything.” But if we don’t fix the weakest, no matter how strong the other links are, it just keeps on snapping.” – Mike Michalowicz
- Learn how Mike comes up with his book ideas (And how he picks what goes out next)
- The framework for the book, Fix This Next
- What is the 5% correction
- The common things that need to be fixed in a business to bring massive results quickly
- How to transition from being a business owner to a shareholder
- What visionaries do once they have all the other hats taken off their plate
- How to make your 2021 better and brighter (How to start the “Great Reinvention” of businesses)
Connect with Mike:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More