Why You Need to be a Self-Reliant Entrepreneur with John Jantsch
Founder and President of Duct Tape Marketing – John Jantsch
John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker and author of Duct Tape Marketing, Duct Tape Selling, The Commitment Engine and The Referral Engine and the founder of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network. His latest book, The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur, is organized like a daily devotional with 366 entries, one for each day of the year, including Leap Year – and contains daily meditations that will feed your soul and grow your business.
John is known as the world’s most practical small business marketing speaker and expert. He is a veteran marketing speaker and workshop leader with over 200 successful events under his belt. Event organizers and attendees frequently comment on the nature of the practical, actionable “takeaway” value of his presentations.
“There is no work-life balance. There’s only balance.” – John Jantsch
- The difference of his latest book, The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur, to his other books
- Tips in enjoying your life and business together (especially meditation)
- How to get away from guilt in putting self-care before business
- How to be resilient when things don’t work out
- Tips in re-framing your mindset
- How to know what’s working and not working for us in this world
- How to test and implement a good idea
Connect with John:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More