What the future holds for humans and business with Rebecca Costa
Check out and download Belay Solutions’ Personal Guide for a Productive Workweek.
Rebecca Costa is an American sociobiologist and futurist. She is the preeminent global expert on the subject of “fast adaptation” and recipient of the prestigious Edward O. Wilson Biodiversity Technology Award. Her career spans four decades of working with founders, key executives, and venture capitalists in Silicon Valley.
Costa’s first book, The Watchman’s Rattle: A Radical New Theory of Collapse, was an international bestseller. Her second book, titled On the Verge was introduced in 2017 to critical acclaim, shooting to the top of Amazon’s #1 New Business Releases. Costa’s work has been featured in The New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, SF Chronicle, The Guardian, and other leading publications.
“We are great collaborators when we face danger. That is our heritage as a human organism.” – Rebecca Costa
- Why human brains are slow at evolving, and the speed of our technology is so much faster
- What the next 5 or 10 years will look like for small business owners with the evolution of technology
- Technologies that will be really helpful for small business owners in the future
- The use of implant technology in the future
- When will the use of nanobots be impactful to people (especially in the medical industry)
- Meditation vs. Brain Fitness (which is better?)
On The Verge
The Watchman’s Rattle
Connect with Rebecca:
Video Transcription provided by GMR Transcription Services.
Categories: All, Business, Featured Millionaire Interview, Millionaire Interviews
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More