We should all be millionaires with Rachel Rodgers
Rachel Rodgers is an internet marketer, intellectual property lawyer, and business coach. Over the last seven years, she worked with NY Times bestselling authors, tech startups, coaches, consultants, doctors, accountants, nutritionists and so many more.
Rachel went from being a young lawyer grinding away day and night to being the owner of a million-dollar business, a mother, and visionary featured in publications like Time, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, and The Washington Post.
Her motto is “Work hard once.” So you can pocket the profits forever. That’s why she helps entrepreneurs create and protect their intellectual property to scale their businesses to a million+. Her first product, Small Business Bodyguard, took 10 weeks to build and has made her over a million dollars.
Mission: Is to help women hit seven figures without sacrificing their families and sanity.
(This is why I love her so much!!)
“Trust yourself and trust your own instincts more than anything else. And it’s all unfolding, so be patient.” – Rachel Rodgers
- How to cultivate patience and trust
- How to take risks in business when a lot of things go horribly wrong
- Work-life balance: family first before money
- How to deal with the craziness that is happening (Business, COVID-19 Pandemic, BLM, etc.)
- How to coach business owners when they have excuses for everything
- How to prioritize (what comes first)
- How to push yourself out of your comfort zone
- Rachel’s hard-earned hiring tips
- Dismantling racism in the workplace (especially during the hiring process)
Connect with Rachel:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More