Thursday is the New Friday with Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok is an entrepreneur, keynote and TEDx speaker, business consultant, and podcaster. He has the #1 podcast for counselors, The Practice of the Practice Podcast. With interviews with Pat Flynn, John Lee Dumas, and Lewis Howes.
He is a writer for PsychCentral and has been featured on the Huffington Post, Forbes, GOOD Magazine, Reader’s Digest, Entrepreneur on Fire, and Yahoo News. He is also an author of five books. His newly released book is called Thursday is the New Friday.
“If I give myself one fewer day per week, what naturally happens is I do the best work with the best tasks.” – Joe Sanok
- The history of the seven-day week and 40-hour workweek
- Tips in implementing a productive four-day workweek
- How to optimize your weekend to help your brain rejuvenate for the coming week
- Three questions to your employees that will help them evolve within the business
- What are Sprint Types (And the two different factors of it)
- Examples of case studies in neuroscience that shows how slowing down unlocks hidden creativity and productivity
Connect with Joe:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More