The vacation effect with Denise Gosnell
Business strategist, productivity hacker, and creator of The Vacation Effect – Denise Gosnell, J.D.
Denise Gosnell is a lawyer, entrepreneur, and coach. Denise runs her 3 different businesses in 3 different industries by working just 3 days a week. Denise’s method is outlined in what she calls “The Vacation Effect” where she coaches entrepreneurs on how to create hyper-efficiency in their life and foster growth by subtraction so they can have it all — growth in their business and personal time to do things they love.
“Life should have so much joy that your life feels like a perpetual vacation and that you’ve got space to do what makes you happy, you’ve got freedom.” – Denise Gosnell
- Learn how Denise developed “The Vacation Effect”
- The secret in running 3 businesses 3 different industries by working just 3 days a week
- What is scheduling experiment (and how to implement it)
- How freedom is a mindset and not a destination
- Learn the better way to have growth in your personal and business life
- The difference between male and female business owners (productivity-wise)
- How to figure out the flow of your freedom days
- What life event made Denise shift from being a workaholic to living in freedom
- Tips in delegating to your team
Connect with Denise:
Video Transcription provided by GMR Transcription Services.
Categories: All, Business, Featured Millionaire Interview, Millionaire Interviews
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More