The power of strategic partnerships during the pandemic with John Jantsch
John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker and author of Duct Tape Marketing, Duct Tape Selling, The Commitment Engine and The Referral Engine and the founder of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network. His latest book, The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur, is organized like a daily devotional with 366 entries, one for each day of the year, including Leap Year – and contains daily meditations that will feed your soul and grow your business.
John is known as the world’s most practical small business marketing speaker and expert. He is a veteran marketing speaker and workshop leader with over 200 successful events under his belt. Event organizers and attendees frequently comment on the nature of the practical, actionable “takeaway” value of his presentations.
“Companies that have a meaningful place in the hearts of their customers are always going to thrive in tough times.” – John Jantsch
- Why you should read the book, The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur
- Tips in building strategic partnerships for your business
- Tips to get your Zoom conversations better
- How to setup a virtual event that will be interesting to your audience
- Marketing tips to get new clients during the pandemic
- How to setup client evaluation (And how to get potential clients in a call)
Books and Resources:
Connect with John:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More