The One Thing that makes the difference in business- with Jay Papasan
Author, Executive and Corporate Speaker – Jay Papasan
I’m excited to have my wonderful friend, Jay Papasan, on the show! In this episode, Jay talks all about his book – The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results, which has sold over a million copies worldwide and garnered more than 500 appearances on national bestseller lists, including #1 on The Wall Street Journal’s hardcover business list.
Jay is a bestselling author, executive and corporate speaker. He is the VP and Executive Editor of Keller Williams Realty International, the world’s largest real estate company. He is best known for co-authoring, with Gary Keller, books such as The Millionaire Real Estate Invest and The ONE Thing.
As a BONUS to Eventual Millionaire listeners, Jay is giving away these two documents:
A few Learning Objectives for this episode:
- How to identify your top priority and actually do something with it.
- How the One Thing is helping people be more productive and more aware of their priorities.
- How to be accountable to your team and family.
- The four thieves of productivity.
- How to systematically create a process to plan and create goals that are engaging.
Tags: Business Owner, entrepreneur podcast, eventual millionaire, jaime masters, Jay Papasan, millionaire entrepreneurs, podcast, setting priority, start-ups / startups, startup entrepreneur, team accountability, the one thing, thieves of productivity, top entrepreneurs
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More