The Leverage Equation with Todd Tresidder
Founder of Financial Mentor – Todd Tresidder
I’m thrilled to have my very good friend, Todd Tresidder, back on the show. Todd is a serial entrepreneur, author, investment expertise, and financial mentor.
He founded FinancialMentor.com, and he has a brand new book called The Leverage Equation. In this episode, Todd will share more about his new book, which is all about the leverage portion of the advanced planning model.
Todd’s all about showing you what works, what doesn’t, and why all based on actual, provable, experience.
Things you will learn from Todd Tresidder:
- Why you can fail 99 times out of 100 in business and still have all of the wealth you ever need
- How to keep pursuing your biggest obstacle even though you fail
- Learn the 6 types of leverage
- Know the risks and rewards of hiring
- How to determine whether to spend on a new marketing funnel or not
- How deep do you go into learning before delegating
Tags: benefits of hiring, business leverage, Business Owner, entrepreneur podcast, eventual millionaire, jaime masters, millionaire entrepreneurs, podcast, risks of hiring, start-ups / startups, startup entrepreneur, the leverage equation, Todd Tresidder, top entrepreneurs, types of leverage
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More