The Joy of Missing Out with Tonya Dalton
Founder and CEO of inkWELL Press Productivity Co. – Tonya Dalton
Tonya Dalton is a productivity expert, writer, speaker, and founder of inkWELL Press Productivity Co., a company centered around productivity tools and training. Tonya also hosts the popular podcast “Productivity Paradox,” which has surpassed 1 million downloads since it began in 2017. She also authored her first book, The Joy of Missing Out, with Harper Collins.
Tonya continues to spread her message of empowerment through productivity with her products, podcast, and her course, The liveWELL Method.
“Your skeleton doesn’t make you run or walk or tiptoe or do any of those things but it gives you the framework so it can happen. And, that’s what good planning does for you. It gives you that structure and that skeleton so you can get to where you wanna go.” – Tonya Dalton
- The true meaning of fearless
- Taking the big leap in your business (Being 110% all-in)
- The picture of alignment (How to realize that you are unaligned)
- Applying Pareto Principle in your life and business
- Figuring out who and what to listen to
- Learn how to create a timeline and put deadlines in your business
- Setting up a reward system? (long-term or short-term)
- Tips on simplifying and automating in your business and your personal life
Connect with Tonya:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More