The Introvert’s Edge to Networking with Matthew Pollard
Check out and download Belay Solutions’ Personal Guide for a Productive Workweek.
Matthew Pollard is an internationally-recognized consultant, speaker, blogger, author, mentor, coach, and serial entrepreneur with five multi-million dollar business success stories under his belt, all before the age of 30. He is the founder and CEO of Rapid Growth, LLC, dedicated to achieving maximum ROI for businesses of all sizes. He is also the author of the books, The Introvert’s Edge and The Introvert’s Edge to Networking.
Go grab his newest book The Introvert’s Edge to Networking released on January 19th (or pre-order!).
Or get the first chapter for free from his site: http://introvertsedge.com/networking
“Most introverts are always trying to work out how to be more like extroverts in networking events, so they’re trying to be interesting. But the thing that makes an introvert great is their ability to listen and empathize.” – Matthew Pollard
- The two kinds of people in a networking room
- How to look for the best networking events for you (And prepare for them)
- How to pre-plan your conversations in a networking event
- People you need to meet in a networking event (momentum partners and champions)
- How to improve your communication skillset for a networking event
- Why introverts have more advantage in a networking event than extroverts
- Strategies for online networking (Especially during this time of COVID pandemic)
The Introvert’s Edge to Networking
The Introvert’s Edge
Connect with Matthew:
Video Transcription provided by GMR Transcription Services.
Categories: All, Business, Featured Millionaire Interview, Millionaire Interviews
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More