The Future of Ecommerce for Influencers with David Perry
Perry is the CEO of Carro, a new e-commerce partnership network used by over 30K Shopify brands.
GetCarro.com helps brands gain attention, sales, and new customers by partnering with other brands in the network. “The goal is to keep users on your store, adding all the things they need directly into your cart. Carro provides all the other products they want that you don’t currently sell.”
Sony PlayStation acquired Perry’s previous company Gaikai to establish leadership in the future of streaming video games from the cloud. This service is called PlayStation Now.
“Every successful influencer turned their followers into customers. However, about 99% of influencers don’t have customers. They send all of their clicks to somebody else.” – David Perry
- Perry talks about his video game industry career and business
- How and why to he switched industry – from video games to eCommerce
- How he tapped into influencers for his new business, Carro
- How to find your element in your industry to start a business
- How to make an investor get interested and invest in your business
Connect with Perry:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More