The Financial Rockstar With Scott Alan Turner
Best Selling Author, Radio host, Podcaster – Scott Alan Turner
Here’s what you’ll learn from Scott about The Financial Rockstar:
– Why do most people need to hit rock-bottom first before they can sort their finances out. (And what to do to NEVER become one of them.)
– The ABC of personal finances for entrepreneurs.
– The “American Gangster” business model to go from financially clueless to retiring rich.
– The two things you need to get good at if you want to start making real money in business.
– How to find your “schtick” and nail your USP when you don’t know where to start.
– Quick tips you can implement RIGHT NOW and stop your financial turmoil.
Tune in and listen: The Financial Rockstar With Scott Alan Turner
Video Transcription provided by GMR Transcription Services.
Tags: american ganster business model, Business Owner, entrepreneur podcast, eventual millionaire, jaime masters, Millionaire Entrepreneurs Podcast, personal finance basics, personal finance tips, Scott Alan Turner, start-ups / startups, startup entrepreneur, top entrepreneurs, usp marketing, usp meaning
Categories: All, Featured Millionaire Interview, Finance, Finances, Millionaire Interviews
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More
So, what’s the specific recommendation for reducing business credit card/loan debt? Is there a specific lender/source?
It seems like every potential lender that is willing to lend at a lower rate wants all the owners to personally guarantee any loan — even when you can show that a low-interest-rate loan can substantially lower monthly expenses (although they don’t consider the ‘fire sales’ that are used to meet short-term cash-flow needs).
Thank you ever so for you post.Much thanks again.
Thank you for your blog post.Really thank you! Awesome.
great post bro,awesome post nice topic very helpfull for everyone,thanks