The brilliant work-life balance with Cherylanne Skolnicki
Founder & CEO of The Brilliant Balance – Cherylanne Skolnicki
Cherylanne Skolnicki is one of America’s leading authorities on work-life integration helping working women live their happiest, most fulfilling lives. Cherylanne is a sought-after speaker and top podcast host. Each year she speaks at a number of events, companies, and organizations. She hosts the Brilliant Balance Podcast which reaches thousands of women each week with inspiring messages and practical ideas.
Cherylanne’s work and advice have been featured in The Huffington Post, Forbes, and Women’s Day. She is one of Cincinnati’s 100 Wise Women, a Forty Under 40 Honoree, a happy wife, and a proud mom of three.
“There are very few decisions in life that you can’t unmake if they turn out not to be the right one.” – Cherylanne Skolnicki
- How to identify your roles to have a balance in life (especially for working moms)
- How to withstand judgement (good mom vs good business owner)
- What is a decision sprint exercise (and how to do it)
- Tips in making decisions faster
- How to take the time to step back and create the decision framework
- How to create a year plan that will hit all your high points
- How to break the changes you want into projects and practices (project vs practice)
- How does it take for a habit to form before you can add another
- Tips to ease the transition from work to home life
Connect with Cherylanne:
Brilliant Balance Facebook Group
Video Transcription provided by GMR Transcription Services.
Categories: All, Business, Featured Millionaire Interview, Millionaire Interviews
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More