The benefits of meditation with Ariel Garten
Ariel Garten is a neuroscientist, innovator, and entrepreneur on a mission to help people understand how the mind works and empower them to live their best lives through meditation. She is the co-founder and visionary of a highly successful tech start-up called Muse, which tracks your brain during meditation to give you real-time feedback. With no formal business background, Ariel personally raised $18M to found Muse from Silicon Valley investors and now inspires, advises, and invests in other startups and women in business.
“The act of mediation feels unpleasant because we feel we’re not good at it, but the basic core of meditation is to teach the skill of non-judgment.” – Ariel Garten
- Learn how Ariel got $18 million in funding before she had any formal business experience (Ariel’s start-up story)
- How to pay attention and navigate your thoughts and intuitions (Overcoming what your brain tells you)
- How to ignore naysayers in pursuit of your dreams (Mindset of Success)
- What is meditation, why does it work, and what happens in the brain when we meditate
- Practical tips on meditation (How to practice it in your daily life)
- How meditation helps people with ADD or ADHD
- Meditation as a tool to get you into flow (Being more creative and highly productive)
- Is brain dumping helpful
- Tips to get rid of past traumas
- The difference between conscious thoughts and unconscious thoughts
- Tips on how to calm yourself down when you’re triggered
- What is Muse
More about Muse:
Learn more about muse at www.choosemuse.com/welcome. A special discount is available for the listeners (Discount Code: choosemuse).
Connect with Ariel:
LinkedIn – Ariel Garten
Facebook – Ariel Garten
Twitter – Ariel Garten
Instagram – Ariel Garten
Youtube – Ariel Garten
Facebook – Muse
Twitter – Muse
Instagram – Muse
LinkedIn – Muse
Youtube – Muse
Video Transcription provided by GMR Transcription Services.
Categories: All, Business, Featured Millionaire Interview, Millionaire Interviews
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More
Love this episode so much!
I have been following both of you for years 🙂