The 48 Days Process During the Pandemic with Dan Miller
In this episode, I’m grateful to have my previous mentor (I read his book when I still had a day job and wanted to get out of it!), Dan Miller.
Dan is an entrepreneur, author, and speaker. He is the president of 48 Days LLC, which specializes in creative thinking for increased personal and business success. He believes that meaningful work blends our natural skills and abilities, our unique personality traits, our dreams, and passions. Dan is active in helping individuals redirect careers, evaluate new income sources, and achieve balanced living.
Dan is also the author of the New York Times best-selling 48 Days To The Work You Love, No More Dreaded Mondays and Wisdom Meets Passion. Over 130,000 people have subscribed to his weekly newsletter, his 48 Days Podcast consistently ranks in the top 3 under Careers on iTunes, and the 48Days.net business community is viewed as an example around the world for those seeking to find or create work they love.
“The fact that things are changing, that’s a positive. If things get to be predictable and the same, I’m in trouble because I’m going to get bored real quick. It is the thrill of the unknown that gets me up every morning.” – Dan Miller
- What changed in Dan from the last 20 years as an entrepreneur
- How to calibrate your thought pattern and mindset to navigate uncertainty
- Advice for people who are just starting the 48 days process
- Tips in meditating everyday
- How the specific date in the 48 days process helps people
- How Dan’s Eagles group banded together even during the pandemic
Connect with Dan:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More