The 4 stages of an entrepreneur with Ray Zinn
Longest serving CEO in Silicon Valley, author of Tough Things First, founder and former CEO of Micrel Semiconductor – Ray Zinn
Raymond D. “Ray” Zinn is an inventor, entrepreneur, investor, angel, bestselling author and the longest serving CEO of a publicly traded company in Silicon Valley. He is also the founder of a nationally launched ZinnStarter program at colleges around the country, providing the financial and mentoring support for students to launch new products and companies.
In 2015, Ray published his first book, Tough Things First, with McGraw Hill. The book covers Zinn’s analysis of his nearly 40 years at the helm of Micrel, a Silicon Valley institution along with the critical factors that entrepreneurs and seasoned executives alike need to know, including the intricacies of nurturing corporate culture, how to make every employee (and every human) feel valued, the impact and limitations of policies and procedures, and how to manage growth.
“The more you try to be a more kind and loving person, the happier you’re going to be and the better your decisions are going to be.” – Ray Zinn
- How to expand your capacity to handle more growth, wealth and success
- What are internal and external boundaries (And how to set them)
- 6 essential boundaries that every entrepreneur needs to create in their business
- How to enjoy your whole life, and not hate your work
- How unnecessary emotional labor is derailing your success
Connect with Ray:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More