How to do business during the coronavirus pandemic with Suzanne Evans
Founder of Driven INC – Suzanne Evans
Suzanne Evans is an entrepreneur, risk taker and author. She is the founder of Driven Inc., which has been on the Inc 500/5000 list of fasting growing companies for 5 straight years, and the author of NY Times Best Selling book, “The Way You Do Anything is the Way You Do Everything”, which set hundreds of thousands of business owners on their fast path to success.
Suzanne Evans went from secretary to a 7 million dollar business in record time. Her work blends business, strategy, lifestyle, and storytelling in a way that allows people to build businesses that shape the world to be a better place.
“Never waste a tough time. Tough times are the richest times because they do create an urgency and discipline for you.” – Suzanne Evans
- Learn how Suzanne has the energy to work amid the Coronavirus pandemic
- How to deal with exhaustion and frustration with our current situation
- Learn how to pivot and be innovative in your business (Be on the right track with all the craziness)
- Learn how to stand out in the crowd
- Tips and tactics on content generation (The best ways to generate content)
- What is the right thing to do when your head is all over the place
- How to be invited on other people’s shows
- Tips and tactics in getting sponsorship for your show
- How much should you spend on your marketing
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More