Selling the Way People Like to Buy With Dustin Hillis
Co-founder of Southwestern Consulting, Head of Southwestern Coaching, Author of Navigate 2.0 – Dustin Hillis
Dustin is a serial Entrepreneur! He is the Co-Founder of Southwestern Consulting (he’s had over 150,000 salespeople go through their door-to-door bookselling program). He has work”d with over 10,000 teams and has a client list that includes Google, Wells Fargo, DIRECTV / AT&T, Bridgestone / Firestone and Verizon Cellular Sales. He is also the author of the book “Navigate 2.0” (that’s all about selling) and “Redefining The Possible”, which is coming out soon.
Here’s what you will learn from Dustin Hillis:
– How to identify and modify your natural selling style to sell the way people like to buy!
– How to identify other people’s buying style
– Learn the 4 kinds of selling & buying styles.
– Why selling is a #’s game? and the number 1 way to get good at selling is to go out and see as many people as possible.
– Why you need to make a decision NOW that this is your moment!
– And much more…
Tune in and listen: Selling the Way People Like to Buy With Dustin Hillis
Tags: Business Owner, Dustin Hillis, entrepreneur podcast, eventual millionaire, jaime masters, millionaire entrepreneurs, podcast, selling is a numbers game, selling styles, start-ups / startups, startup entrepreneur, top entrepreneurs, types of buying styles, types of selling styles
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More