Selects Edition: Finding and managing high-quality virtual assistants with Barbara Turley
This is the Selects Edition of the Eventual Millionaire, where we choose to republish the best interviews I had with millionaires. (This episode was originally published on March 30, 2020)
Barbara Turley is an investor, entrepreneur, and Founder & CEO of The Virtual Hub, a business she started by accident that exploded in the space of 12 months to become one of the leading companies that recruits, trains and manages virtual assistants in the digital marketing and social media space for businesses who need to free up time and energy so they can go to the next level.
Barbara is also a mom (to her daughter and son), a wife (to her best friend, Eti), and an adventure lover with a passion for horses, skiing, tennis, and time out in nature.
“The owner has to be the conductor of the orchestra. You’re not playing the instruments, but you’re the one driving it.” – Barbara Turley
- How crazy do the systems have to be when you start to hire a VA
- Sample tools to use in implementing your systems and processes
- How to have efficient and effective communication with your VAs
- Recruitment tips in hiring the right VA
- When should you fire your VA
- How often to do the “How it’s going?” call with your VAs
- Learn how Barbara built a business and had a baby at the same time with high-quality VAs
- Reasons you fail with a VA (And how to fix it)
Connect with Barbara:
Video Transcription provided by GMR Transcription Services.
Categories: All, Business, Millionaire Interviews
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More