Scaling Jungle Scout Fast with Greg Mercer
Founder and CEO of Jungle Scout – Greg Mercer
Greg Mercer is the Founder and CEO of Jungle Scout, the leading software for Amazon sellers. He built Jungle Scout from a Chrome extension into a robust suite of SaaS solutions.
Greg has a passion for bootstrapping, tech, and philanthropy. As a public speaker and educator, he is interested in big data, technology, e-commerce, and travel, all of which play a big part in his work and life.
We dive deep into going from startup to over one hundred employees in a short time frame.
“I had no idea how to build software or do the marketing. One of the only attributes that I’d say I am good at is persistence, never take no as an answer and run through any obstacle.” – Greg Mercer
- His experience in creating and developing Jungle Scout
- Learn what led Jungle Scout to the fast growth trajectory
- His journey growing up as a kid with a successful entrepreneur dad
- How to counter the fear of failure
- How Greg’s role grew in Jungle Scout (The strengths he developed in five years)
- How to step back and not micromanage (let go!)
- Tips and tricks in systemizing your hiring process
- Learn the deciding factors of hiring
- Tips in firing your employee
Greg’s Recommended Resources:
Connect with Greg:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More