Rethinking your relationship with your business with Debbie King
Business mindset coach Debbie King successfully transformed her business, Association Analytics, from a service-based technical consulting model to a leader in the field of productized solutions. After scaling and selling that business, Debbie created the coaching company, Loving Your Business, and now teaches business owners how to escape the owner’s trap by loving their business, while turning it into an asset that has value beyond the revenue it generates, creating both freedom and security.
Debbie has a Master’s degree in Leadership from Georgetown University, and more than twenty years of experience as an entrepreneur and a coach. Debbie is an expert at applying mindset tools based on cognitive psychology to transform your relationship with your business while you scale. She knows from experience that the fastest way to grow your business is to love it.
“We are not our business. The business is something that we do, and the purpose of a business is to add value to the world and to build an asset that can take care of us.” – Debbie King
- How to change the way you think about your business (And how to run it)
- How to decide on purpose to love your business (And turn it into an asset)
- Issues that you might face when you productize your solution
- How to change your mindset in picking your niche (Changing the scarcity mindset)
- How to manage your cash flow when you do something new
- Creating a healthy and balanced relationship with your business
Are You Building an Asset or a Trap? (Quiz)
Connect with Rebecca:
Video Transcription provided by GMR Transcription Services.
Categories: All, Business, Featured Millionaire Interview, Millionaire Interviews
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More