Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises’s web site are provided “as is”. Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises’s Internet site, even if Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises or a Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Eventual Millionaire | Idaka Enterprises’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maine without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
2.1 Jaime Masters is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to Eventual Millionaire) collecting/processing their personal data.
2.2 All Employees/Staff of Idaka LLC (DBA Eventual Millionaire)who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3.0 Privacy Notice
3.1 Who are we
Jaime Masters is the CEO of Eventual Millionaire, which is a business mentoring company!
Our Data Protection Officer and data protection representative can be contacted at [email protected]
The personal data we would like to [collect from/process on] you is:
|Personal data type:
(1) Opt-In to Email Course: Your name and email address
|Source (where Eventual Millionaire] obtained the personal data from if it has not been collected directly from you, the data subject. Note if the personal data has been accessed from publicly accessible sources):|
● Opt-In to email course
● Waiting List
● Transactions / Purchases
● Submitted questions
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
● Opt-In to Email Course: We will for your consent first
● Waiting List: We will ask for your consent first
● Transaction: We will collect your information as part of our legal contractual transaction.
● Submitted Questions: We have an allowed legitimate interest in responding to your questions and need your data to do so. We will not use your data for other purposes.
Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
● Legitimate interests for processing your personal information exists when you submit information with the expectation that it will be processed and there is no undue impact to you.
● If you disagree or have any questions, please email Leilani Bond at [email protected] and we will cease the processing of your data under this legal basis.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for Eventual Millionaire to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by emailing [email protected]
Who has access to the data we collect? Eventual Millionaire uses third parties to assist with processing your personal data (see list below). These third parties
|Third country (non-EU)/international organisation||Safeguards in place to protect your personal data||Retrieve a copy of the safeguards in place here:|
|Financial Transaction Processors (to process your payments)||These third parties have signed contract with us in which they are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than we dictate.|
|Email communication manager|
|Marketing funnel providers|
|Website management services|
|Web design and programming services|
3.4 Retention Period
Eventual Millionaire keeps your personal data for different periods depending on the reason we are collecting your data in the first place. If a legal claim arises involving your data, we will store and disclose that data until the matter has resolved.
3.5 Your Rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Organisation Name refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.4 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Eventual Millionaire (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Eventual Millioanire’s data protection representatives. To exercise any of these rights, please contact Leilani Bond at [email protected].
The details for each of these contacts are:
4.0 Online Privacy Statement
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Eventual Millionaire will collect and use your personal data for Cookies and similar technology, profiling, complaints and subscriptions.
Why does Eventual Millionaire need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service we need to collect personal data for corresponding purposes, and or detailed service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes Eventual Millionionaire would contact you for additional consent.
Will Eventual Millionaire share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Eventual Millionaire in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Eventual Millionaire’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will Eventual Millionaire use the personal data it collects about me?
Eventual Millionaire will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Eventual Millionaire] is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Eventual Millionaire contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Eventual Millionaire at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Eventual Millionaire does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of [Organisation Name] or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Eventual Millionaire accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, utility bill (from last 3 months), etc.
The details for each of these contacts are: