Plan for Accountability and Support
Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Roger
Everyone needs some sort of accountability and support to achieve their goals. A study from the Dominican University concluded that “Those who sent weekly progress reports accomplished significantly more than those who had unwritten goals, wrote their goals, or formulated action commitments.”
So what am I doing for accountability and support to have a million dollar net worth?
- Coaching?- I have a coach. He has sold a million dollar business?and owned three others. I meet with him every Monday and figure out the top priorities for each week. He pushes me past my comfort zone and he is awesome.
- Mentors – In the next few months I’ll be starting a podcast where I interview millionaires and ask for their advice. I’m very excited. I already have a few multi-millionaires scheduled. Stay tuned because they will be right here on the site! (Sign up for updates via email so you can know when they come out)
- Blogging?- This blog is not only good for marketing, but it is awesome for support and accountability. I have to publish, and I have to have something worthwhile to publish. I will be discussing my growing business and what I am doing as it happens so you can learn from my successes (and failures!) too.
- My clients?- I am so lucky to be able to learn from my clients as well. Since coaching is confidential I cannot specifically talk about them, but I plan on asking a few of them if they would be willing to have me share their story anonymously. That way we can all learn from real experiences.
What are you going to do to fill these needs? Do you have any other ideas that work for you?
Free Accountability Coaching Sessions:
- Week One: Setting the goal – This 15-minute session includes setting a quality goal that is measurable and attainable.
- Week Two: Taking Action – This 15-minutee session includes reviewing actions from previous week and setting a priority action plan for the next week.
- Week Three: Accountability and Support – This 15-minutee session includes figuring out what obstacles are getting in the way, reviewing actions, and setting a plan for the next week.
Only the first 20 people will get in so sign up fast! Once you sign up you will be contacted in the next few days to set up your first session. Thanks!
Please contact me if you have questions!
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More