The most important systems you need in your business with Peter Cook
Dean at Thought Leaders Business School, author, speaker – Peter Cook
Help Your Business Thrive With Ruby’s Live & Virtual Answering Service! Call Ruby Receptionists today! CLICK THE BANNER or call 855-518-RING!
Peter Cook is an entrepreneur, Implementing Thought Leader, Business Coach and a bestselling Author. He authored 6 books; Implement!, Sell your Thoughts, E-Myth Bookkeeper (co-authored with Michael Gerber) and The Thought Leaders Practice. He has 15 years of experience as a consultant and helps people achieve business and financial mastery.
Here’s what you will learn from Peter Cook:
– The most important systems you need in your business to make your life easier!
– Why the Owner’s role should be to think, sell, and deliver…and the Admin’s role is to make your life easier!
– What thought leaders should be measuring.
– An amazing way to capture ideas.
– How to explain your teachings better using visuals.
Tune in and listen: The most important systems you need in your business with Peter Cook
Tags: Business Owner, capture ideas, entrepreneur podcast, eventual millionaire, importance of busines systems, importance of having a system, jaime masters, millionaire entrepreneurs, Peter Cook, podcast, small business system, start-ups / startups, startup entrepreneur, thought leader, top entrepreneurs
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More