Overcoming the epidemic of loneliness with Peter Montoya
Founder of Thrive Union – Peter Montoya
Peter Montoya is the best-selling author of “The Brand Called You” and his upcoming books, “Meetings Without Walls” & “Leadership Power”. He’s also a sought-after and highly motivational keynote speaker and leadership development strategist, specializing in developing high-performance teams.
For over two decades Peter was the financial industry’s go-to guru on marketing & branding, now he’s the CEO of ThriveUnion – an organization whose mission is to fulfill a need in modern society, helping people go from meaningless isolation to purposeful belonging.
Though Peter struggled through school with undiagnosed ADHD, he was admitted to and graduated from the University of California Irvine in Political Science. Post-college he became a traveling speaker and salesman, chalking up over 3000 presentations and living in over 22 major cities. Peter went on to found a successful advertising agency and software platform, dedicated to financial service professionals. He quickly became the industry guru, writing numerous books, including one of his best-selling works “The Brand Called You”.
Peter is a truly fascinating and multi-faceted guy, with decades of experience in speaking to audiences about his business knowledge, inspirational journey, and human behavioral insight. He now pursues his passion for empowerment and community building, shedding light on society’s growing loneliness epidemic through his visionary organization ThriveUnion.
To find Peter, visit www.PeterMontoya.com or call (949) 334-7070.
“The average human being needs about 3-4 hours a day of good quality empathetic socialization to maximize their feeling of well-being, happiness, and satisfaction.” – Peter Montoya
- How to overcome the epidemic of loneliness (Especially in time of the coronavirus pandemic)
- Tips on 5-minute meditation
- Distinction between guilt and shame
- How to stop your addiction to your phone (people-to-people connection vs. people-to-device connection)
- Why business owners should pay attention to their well-being and emotions
- What to focus on to be happier in life
- What kind of relationships really matters (And how to cultivate it)
- Distinction between being alone and being lonely
- Learn how to improve your emotional intelligence (EQ)
- How to give a person some feedback (Especially your team)
- Advice to business owners and leader during this corona craziness
- Difference between deep friendships and business friendships
- Why you need power (And why it is more important than wealth)
- Difference between empowerment versus disempowerment
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More