Outsource School with Nathan Hirsch
Co-founder of Outsource School – Nathan Hirsch
Nathan Hirsch is an entrepreneur and expert in remote hiring and eCommerce. Nathan co-founded FreeeUp.com in 2015 with an initial $5,000 investment, scaled it to $12M per year in revenue, and was then acquired in 2019.
Today, Nathan is a co-founder of OutsourceSchool, a company working to educate entrepreneurs on how to effectively hire and scale with virtual assistants through in-depth courses. Nathan also founded Ecombalance.com a monthly bookkeeping service for Ecommerce Sellers and Agencies. Nathan has appeared on 300+ podcasts, is a social media personality, and loves sharing advice on scaling remote businesses.
“You’re never going to get the exact date right when you are suppose to start outsourcing in your business.” – Nathan Hirsch
- Why and how Nathan sold FreeeUp.com
- How to build a sellable business
- Tips for a smooth business transition
- What is Outsource School (And what does it offer)
- How much due diligence should you spend on your business
- Learn how Nathan and his partner, Connor, started Outsource School during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Tips and hacks in creating courses and a membership site
- Nathan’s marketing plan for Outsource School
- Tips in establishing a partnership (And how to cultivate it)
- Tasks business owners can outsource to a VA
20 Tasks Business Owners Can Outsource to Virtual Assistants (VAs)
Connect with Matt:
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Video Transcription provided by GMR Transcription Services.
Categories: All, Business, Featured Millionaire Interview, Millionaire Interviews
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More