Online Business Manager/Project Manager
Ideally located in Austin, TX or willing to relocate – 35-40 hours per week. Hourly rate based on experience.
- –Work with the very energetic CEO/Owner of the business to create new revenue streams, taking them from idea to sale
- -Manage administration, logistics, human resources and infrastructure of a growing online business and launch strategy
- -Be able to problem solve and figure things out on your own
- –Recruit additional team members and train/manage them into their respective functions
- -Be familiar with and/or practically experienced in all facets of Internet marketing including:
- Product planning and research
- Website design and creation
- Creation of graphics and user interface
- Product packaging
- Traffic generation
- Conversion and
- The overall strategic marketing plan that creates a cohesive whole out of these elements
- -Diligently maintain and create a standard operating procedure or business training manual for the business
- -Cohost webinars and answer questions or fix any issues
- –Understand advertising, affiliate programs and joint ventures; be able to hold and cultivate key relationships
- -Be fiscally responsible and Goal oriented
- -Be a relationship builder, client service oriented and a team player
- -Worked with Infusionsoft, WordPress, Social media scheduling etc before
- -Understand digital marketing strategies
Please fill out the culture index here.
Put OBM in the job description!