Building thriving podcast communities with Nigel Eccles
CEO and co-founder of Flick – Nigel Eccles
Nigel Eccles is the co-founder and CEO of Flick, a podcast chat platform. Prior to Flick, Nigel was CEO and co-founder of Hubdub, a web-based prediction market in which players used virtual money to trade predictions on future events. He later turned Hubdub into FanDuel, the leading daily fantasy sports operator, exiting prior to their sale to Betfair Paddy Power in 2018.
Nigel has a deep interest in building online communities and helping early-stage tech entrepreneurs.
“Invest in your relationships with the people you work with, particularly the people you want to work with, not just for the next couple of days or months or years but for the rest of your career. ” – Nigel Eccles
- What is Nigel’s goal in creating podcast communities
- How to build a thriving podcast community
- The protocols that will make your audience engage
- Common things new startup entrepreneurs need to know
- Tips in visioning
- What is OKR (Objective and Key Results) and why is it important
Measure What Matters by John Doerr
Connect with Nigel:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More