Creating an 8 Figure Business at 24 Years old at Heyo.com with Nathan Latka
Founder, Chief Executive Officer at Heyo.com – Nathan Latka
In this in person interview we dive into how Nathan knew NOTHING when he started at 21 and had $70,000 in revenue before he ever build his product. It’s exactly how an entrepreneur should validate an idea, and he didn’t even know it! A few short years later they have grown massively, but Nathan doesn’t think that he had any special knowledge beforehand. He was an architecture major! (He also now reads 3 books a week and teaches us his process for cataloging all of that information – don’t miss that!) AND he gives us some amazing case studies for his business Heyo.com
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast:
- The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life by Alice Schroeder
- Titan: The Life of John D. Rockefeller, Sr. by Ron Chernow
- The People’s Tycoon: Henry Ford and the American Century by Steven Watts
- The House of Morgan: An American Banking Dynasty and the Rise of Modern Finance by Ron Chernow
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal
- The Barefoot Executive: The Ultimate Guide for Being Your Own Boss and Achieving Financial Freedom by Carrie Wilkerson
- For Entrepreneurs: Blog of David Skok, Matrix Partners
- SaaS Blog – Chaotic Flow by Joel York
- Download a PDF of Nathan’s Book Reading System + Example Summary
Go to Heyo.com for more info!
Thanks so much for listening!
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More