Millionaire Interview: Derek Sivers – Founder of CDBaby and author of Anything You Want: 40 Lessons for a New Kind of Entrepreneur
Derek Sivers – Founder of CDBaby and author of Anything You Want: 40 Lessons for a New Kind of Entrepreneur
Derek founded CDbaby the largest online distributor of independent music and sold it a few years ago to DiscMakers for $22 million. He also created a viral TED talk called “How to Start a Movement” which displayed a one lone nut dancing at a concert, and the movement that happened from the first follower. He has a successful blog at Sivers.org and a new book entitled “Anything You Want: 40 Lessons for a New Kind of Entrepreneur”
Check out his book just released today: Anything You Want
Here are his great TED Talk Videos:
Here are amazing interviews of Derek:
- How A Musician Built A $22 Million Dollar Business From His Home. ?The Derek Sivers Interview
- How Derek Sivers Sold His Company (as sole owner) For $22M
- Derek Sivers – Hit Media/CDbaby.com Founder and CEO
- Puremusic interview with Derek Sivers
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast:
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
- Maslow on Management by Abraham Maslow
Check out Sivers.org to find out more from Derek.
Thanks so much for listening! If you like these interviews subscribe via iTunes.
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More