Marriage, Money, And Entrepreneurship With Daniel & Dani Stringer
Marriedpreneurs, authors, and speakers who have founded a multi-million dollar healthcare organization and a children’s health blog (kidnurse.org) bringing in over 1.5 million readers – Daniel & Dani Stringer
Here’s what you’ll learn about Marriage, Money, And Entrepreneurship:
– How to turn your personality differences into benefits, making your business soar!
– Why you should consider going into business with your spouse. (The real benefits might surprise you!)
– Handling the “what if it fails?” concern. (And how to make working with your spouse a “smooth sail”!)
– The #1 “trick” to prevent OR resolve any serious conflict.
– The “Let’s-Not-Talk-About-Kids” strategy to keep your personal (and business) relationship healthy and happy. (Dani swears by it!)
– The biggest mistake most entrepreneurs make when it comes to their emotional health. (It’s the MAIN reason why relationships fail.)
– What is a “relationship bank account” and why you MUST create one to be successful.
DanielAndDani.com – Marriage, Money, and Entrepreneurship
Marriedpreneurs.net – Daniel and Dani’s Private Facebook Group
TotalCareConnections.com – Total Care Connections gets you the home care you need from certified caregivers or CNAs in the Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Tucson area. Assisted living, hospice & memory care.
KidNurse.org – Raising Healthy Children and Even Happier Parents
Tags: business and marriage, business goals, business with your spouse, Dani Stringer, Daniel and Dani Stringer, Daniel Stringer, emotional health, entrepreneur podcast, go to market strategy, how to be a leader, jaime masters, jaime tardy, Marriedpreneurs, millionaire entrepreneurs, resolve serious conflict, top entrepreneurs
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More