Killing Sacred Cows With Garrett Gunderson
Founder and Chief Wealth Architect of Wealth Factory, and New York Times bestselling author of Killing Sacred Cows: Overcoming the Financial Myths That Are Destroying Your Prosperity – Garrett Gunderson
Here’s what you’ll learn from Garrett about Killing Sacred Cows:
– The nine “deadly” persuasive financial myths that fool even the most astute entrepreneurs.
– Why no amount of luck, savings or discipline can save you when you are in THIS state.
– What’s wrong with budgeting and why it won’t make you wealthy. (It’s like trying to save money by hiring cheap.)
– Three ways to get out of your own scarcity mindset quickly.
– Gossiping vs “committed complaining”: Why the former can literally KILL your business while the latter saves it.
– What is the “friends vs friendly” formula and how it can help you spend more time with people that empower you.
Tune in and listen: Killing Sacred Cows With Garrett Gunderson
TEXT: KSC to 801-396-7211 to get the newest version of Killing Sacred Cows
Video Transcription provided by GMR Transcription Services.
Tags: Budgeting, business goals, entrepreneur podcast, eventual millionaire, Finance, Garrett Gunderson, how to be a leader, jaime masters, millionaire entrepreneurs, persuasive financial myths, podcast, scarcity, top entrepreneurs
Categories: All, Featured Millionaire Interview, Finance, Millionaire Interviews, Personal Development, Visioning
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More
I didn’t mind Garrett’s content but I did think his calling his wife’s reading group “terrible bitches” because he disagreed with them was totally out of line. He could have questioned their values, fine. But to use a dismissive pejorative female oriented insult really discredits him. He might as well have called them mean, silly, stupid girls. They might be some or all of those things but lumping their gender into the curse. We are supposed to be past that, I thought. And I’m not Mr. PC, I’m just trying to be better.
I understand where you are coming from- though everyone’s idea of language and joking can be different – I know how much Garrett adores his wife and I’m quite sure no harm was meant – I joke around too much too sometimes- hah! Even when it’s about my own gender 🙂 But you are very much entitled to your opinion! 🙂