Growing, fast-paced small business is in need of an A-player Executive Assistant. Offering flexible daytime hours and the possibility of working from home most of the time. The ideal candidate is a seasoned Executive Admin with high attention to detail, amazing communication skills, resourceful problem-solver, and organizational ninja who doesn’t let anything drop. Experience or demonstrated passion to learn all things digital, podcast and social media management a HUGE BONUS! 30 hours per week. Must reside in the Austin area.
- 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role.
- Experience using Asana, Trello, Basecamp or similar Project Management software.
- Experience managing projects from concept to completion.
- Organizational ninja with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Takes initiative and is able to work with little supervision.
- Experience planning large events (Retreats a plus).
- Must be located in Austin, TX, but can work from home most of the time
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage email inbox.
- Client scheduling and calendar and travel management.
- Schedule Millionaire Interviews, coordinate prep sheets, and post podcast production.
- Manage podcast guest scheduling and welcome pages.
- Coordinates implementation retreats.
- Helps with client onboarding.
- Helps with client delivery.
- Creates and manages team tasks in Asana.
- Manage content calendar.
- Works very closely with offshore team to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Sales call scheduling and follow-up.
- Manage sales applications and follow up process.
- Updates Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage emails to the list via Active Campaign.
I’ve been an online business coach for over 10 years and I’m also an author, and speaker. I’ve interviewed almost 500 millionaires for my weekly podcast, and have coaching and mastermind programs.
My mission is to help business owners level-up their business growth with less stress.
- We’re fun, and passionate about doing amazing work and helping people.
- We’re out-of-the-box thinkers and doers.
- We care about outcomes.
- We value potency.
- We are transparent.
- We evolve fast and look toward the future.
- We value easy and flow and positivity.
- $22 – $26 p/h depending on experience.
If you meet all of the min requirements and are SERIOUS about this job, please:
- Email [email protected]
- Use the Subject Line: !!!!!!<<Exec ADMIN Position>!!!!!!
- Please attach your resume to the email and cover letter.
- In the email itself, please answer the following questions:
Q1: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Q2: Why do you think you would be a good fit for this role?
Q3: What interests you most about this position?
Thank you for your consideration.