How to survive business puberty with Eric Gilbert-Williams
Business Mentor & Advisor – Eric Gilbert-Williams
Eric Gilbert-Williams is a Canadian Entrepreneur, Business Mentor, Inventor and Author in Progress. He grew his last venture to 60 people, several million in annual revenue and reached the #20 spot for the fastest-growing companies in Canada as per the Growth 500 list.
As a teenager, Eric struggled with drugs and gangs but found redemption through embracing the Entrepreneurial Spirit with a laser-like intensity. He is now helping other Entrepreneurs with their businesses and is writing a book to help struggling teenagers and their families experience a similar type of redemption and success in life.
“Before you start to fix something, you need to understand what’s happening holistically.” – Eric Gilbert-Williams
- What is business puberty (and how to survive it)
- Why each business growth spurt requires different mindset and skills
- How to make people in your team accountable (and how to call them for their mistakes)
- How to get unstuck (especially as the business owner)
- Learn how manage risk and failure in business
- The difference between an entrepreneur and a business owner
- Hiring process tips to hire the right type of people for you
Connect with Eric:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More