How Joey Korenman grew School of Motion from $5,000 a month to close to over $4 million a year ( in 4 ONLY years!)
CEO and founder of School of Motion – Joey Korenman
I’m excited to have my great friend and previous client for many years, Joey Korenman on the show.
Joey is the CEO and founder of School of Motion, an online school for motion designers with over 6,000 alumni across the globe. Joey was making $5,000 a month when we first started. He’s since grown to 7 figures in less than 4 years.
- How Joey became ridiculously huge in his industry
- Pivotal pain points in achieving his goals
- How to find and hire the best people for your business (it’s one of the reasons his company grew so fast!)
- How to make decisions when you face the unknown
- Key distractions for business owners making less than 6 figures
- Becoming an expert in fear
Tags: How to make good decisions, how to recruit employees effectively, how to set goals and achieve them, Joey Korenman, Key distractions for business owners, Millionaire entrepreneur, motivational speaker, pain points in achieving goals, podcast, School of Motion, Secret Millionaire, selecting the right candidate for the job, serial entrepreneur, start-ups / startups, startup entrepreneur
Categories: Action Plans, All, Business, Business Growth/Scaling, Courses, Decision Making, Fear, Featured Millionaire Interview, Focus, Goal Setting, Goals, Hiring/HR, Human Resources, Leadership, Millionaire Interviews, Online Courses, Owners, Passion, Photo Editing, Planning
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More