How chat bots are converting better than email with Andrew Warner
Founder of Mixergy – Andrew Warner
Andrew Warner is best known as the pushy interviewer who founded Mixergy, the place where proven entrepreneurs teach. Andrew came on to talk about chatbots. Specifically, why major companies are making chatbots a big part of their marketing and sales strategy.
Here are the 7 things to learn with Andrew Warner:
- He explains what the heck a chatbot is. And if you already know what it is, you’ll still discover some interesting (and profitable) uses for chatbots…
- Andrew invested in chatbot companies early on. He’ll reveal what he saw in chatbots that lots of other people missed.
- You’ll see the incredible response rates you can get with chatbots. Andrew is a numbers guy, and he shared the cold, hard data…
- He reveals the name of a huge company that’s secretly using chatbots right now. (You’ve definitely heard of them, you probably even own their products?)
- He’s taught people how to build bots as a service and they make $5,000+ per bot…
- Andrew is a serial entrepreneur. His first company was bootstrapped to over $35 million before he sold it…
- I made him feel uncomfortable because he’s usually the one asking the questions… 🙂
Video Transcription provided by GMR Transcription Services.
Tags: Andrew Warner, Business Owner, chatbot open rates, chatbot small business, chatbots, entrepreneur podcast, eventual millionaire, facebook chatbots, how does chatbots work, jaime masters, millionaire entrepreneurs, podcast, start-ups / startups, startup entrepreneur, top entrepreneurs
Categories: All, Customer Service, Featured Millionaire Interview, Inbound Marketing, Marketing Automation, Millionaire Interviews
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More