Building and Growing your Business in these circumstances with Gino Wickman
Founder of EOS Worldwide – Gino Wickman
Gino Wickman is a serial entrepreneur, speaker, and best-selling author. Gino has been an entrepreneur since the age of 21, he had an obsession for learning what makes businesses and entrepreneurs thrive. At 25 he took over the family business, which was deeply in debt and in need of help. After turning the company around and running it for seven years, he and his partners successfully sold the company.
Gino helps entrepreneurs and leaders get what they want from their businesses. Based on his years of real-world experience, he created the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), a practical method for helping companies achieve greatness. He has personally delivered more than 1,900 full-day sessions for more than 135 companies, helping them implement EOS. He is also written the award-winning, best-selling book Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business, as well as Get a Grip, Rocket Fuel, How to Be a Great Boss and What the Heck is EOS?, which have sold more than one million copies. He just came out with a brand new book, Entrepreneurial Leap.
Gino is the founder of EOS Worldwide, an organization that helps tens of thousands of businesses implement EOS with the aid of an international team of over 350 professional and certified EOS Implementers and online support. There are almost 100,000 companies using the EOS tools worldwide.
“In a 10-year business cycle you’re going to have two great years, six good years, and two terrible years that could potentially put you out of business.” – Gino Wickman
- Why Gino wrote Entrepreneurial Leap
- What is passion (And how to keep your passion burning when you’re faced with a dire circumstance)
- Exercises that will help you discover your passion
- Advice to business owners who are struggling with our current situation (COVID-19 Pandemic)
- How to figure out your strengths when you are starting again
- Learn how Gino created and tested the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- 6 essential traits of a true entrepreneur
- Gino’s thoughts about going to college and getting a degree
- Why do you need an integrator (Are they essential to your business)
Entrepreneurial Leap: Do You Have What It Takes to Become an Entrepreneur? is available for
purchase through all major retailers.
- Entrepreneurial Leap is available to Order on Amazon
- Visit e-leap.com to Take the Free Entrepreneur-in-the-Making Assessment
- Subscribe to the Entrepreneurial Leap YouTube Channel
Books and Resources:
Get a Grip
How to Be a Great Boss
What the Heck is EOS?
Entrepreneurial Leap Cheat Sheet
Gino Wickman Podcast One Pager
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More