Extreme Ownership With Ryan Moffett
Managing Partner at Blackpier Capital – Ryan Moffett
Here’s what you’ll learn from Ryan about Extreme Ownership:
– How to break out on your own and win in a tough niche like trading and fund managing.
– The big lies of “overnight success” and what it actually takes to make it.
– How to find a good mentor when nobody wants to mentor you for free.
– The one thing that Blackpier does differently than their competition that instantly creates trusts in people.
– The “trick” to persistance when you don’t see any immediate results.
– The most natural way to close a sale for people who don’t like selling. (Use this and never feel like a sleazy car salesman again!)
Tune in and listen: Extreme Ownership With Ryan Moffett
Video Transcription provided by GMR Transcription Services.
Tags: business goals, Effective coaching, entrepreneur podcast, Executive Coach, finances, finances and investments, Fund management, how to be a leader, Investments, jaime masters, Marketing investment, millionaire entrepreneurs, Millionaire mentor, Ryan Moffett, sales, top entrepreneurs, trading, Trust
Categories: All, Bonds, Day Trading, Debt, Equity, Featured Millionaire Interview, Finance, Finances, Funding, Goal Setting, Goals, Investing, Mentoring, Millionaire Interviews, Personal Finance/Wealth, Sales, Wealth Building
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More