How to grow a new company with Solid Marketing and Automation with Enrico Palmerino
CEO at botkeeper – Enrico Palmerino
Enrico Palmerino is an entrepreneur, consultant and investor. He is the CEO of Botkeeper, the fastest growing accounting firm in the Northeast thanks to its revolutionary automated accounting software. When he was in college, he co-founded ThinkLite which automated lighting analysis, design, and manufacturing. After successfully exiting ThinkLite, he invested in a small accounting firm, joining as the company’s Managing Director, and helped grow it from 7 to 40 people in the 3 years. Outside of botkeeper, he advise, consult and invest in several startups.
What you will learn from Enrico Palmerino:
- Is BotKeeper as good as human accountant?
- How you can automate a personal conversation that engages people (It worked on me!)
- How to start your beta and work on your beta test
- How to figure out the best pricing strategy
- How to figure out your strengths and position in the company
Tags: automated accounting, Beta Testing, botkeeper, Business Owner, enrico palmerino, entrepreneur podcast, eventual millionaire, jaime masters, millionaire entrepreneurs, podcast, pricing strategy, start-ups / startups, startup entrepreneur, top entrepreneurs
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More