Building Intentional Business Relationships with Darrah Brustein
Founder of Network Under 40 – Darrah Brustein
Darrah Brustein is a teacher, connecter, author, and founder for entrepreneurial empowerment. In the fall of 2018, Darrah launched “Life by Design, Not by Default” sharing stories with visionaries like Deepak Chopra, Adam Grant and Jen Sincero in a 45 speaker online summit reaching over 7,000 people.
For the past 10 years, she founded and scaled two businesses in tandem: a networking events company serving 30,000+ people and a payment processing company spanning 38 states.
A prolific writer and interviewer, Darrah’s thought leadership articles on lifestyle design have been read by over 1 million people across Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Thrive Global.
Her motivating motto “build a life of your own design, a career to fund it, and a network to support it” has inspired thousands to reach higher and dream bigger. She was even named “#1 to follow” by BossBabe Magazine. Most recently, Darrah launched the video series “Diving Deep With Deepak & Darrah” to make deep topics that translate and relate into your life.
- Darrah’s actions that led her to work with Deepak Chopra
- Learn how to setup boundaries in your relationships
- How deep a relationship needs to be before you can start to give and take
- Learn Darrah’s 30 Days Give It Forward challenge
- Tips in asking for help in a relationship
- Tips in checking and pausing your life to lead you to the life you want to have
- How to measure things in your life (and understanding how far you’ve come!)
Connect with Darrah:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More