Creating greatness in your business and family with Evan Money
Global Entrepreneur, Bestselling Author, Speaker, Filmmaker, Ph.D. Los Angeles – Evan Money
Evan Money is a #1 Bestselling Author, Global Entrepreneur and Film Maker. He is best known for his groundbreaking documentary Words of Art starring Joel Osteen, Darren Hardy, Zig Ziglar, Mark Batterson, Denis Waitley, and more.
Evan and his wife, Susan, both came from normal dysfunctional families. When they first got married their starry-eyed quest was to live happily ever after and bring each other’s dreams to life. With lots of prayer, action and creativity, they have been married for over 20 years. They remarry in a different state or country every year and they are currently planning wedding #27.
“Even if it’s just a tiny little dot of paint, you’re making progress. And, if you just put a little paint on the canvas every day, before you know it you’re gonna have your masterpiece created.” – Evan Money
- The true meaning of fearless
- Taking the big leap in your business (Being 110% all-in)
- The picture of alignment (How to realize that you are unaligned)
- Applying Pareto Principle in your life and business
- Figuring out who and what to listen to
- Learn how to create a timeline and put deadlines in your business
- Setting up a reward system? (long-term or short-term)
- Tips on simplifying and automating in your business and your personal life
Connect with Evan:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More