Big Opportunities in blue-collar industries with Ken Rusk
Ken Rusk is the founder of Ohio-based Rusk Industries and the author of Blue-Collar Cash: Love Your Work, Secure Your Future, and Find Happiness for Life. A construction business entrepreneur and self-made blue-collar millionaire, Ken has launched many successful ventures over the last 30 years.
Passionate about helping people achieve their dreams regardless of their educational background or past, Ken has coached hundreds of people without college degrees on goal setting, life visualization, career paths, and sound financial planning.
“Owning a business is a lot like playing golf. When you’re out on the golf course everything is your fault. You hit a good one, it’s your fault. You hit a bad one, it’s your fault. You dump one in the pond, your fault. And there’s usually nobody behind you saying, “Well, here. Let me do that for you.” I mean you just can’t. So, owning a business is a lot like that game, which I love, because there’s just this enormous accountability.” – Ken Rusk
- The stigma around blue-collar jobs
- How to choose an industry to start a business in
- Advice in finding the best career path for you
- Learn how Ken picked his core values (comfort, peace, and freedom)
- Ken’s Golf course lessons in business
- How to align your goals with your team (Team Visioning 101)
- The five different ways to set a goal
- How to start visioning (simple steps to start)
- How to deal with setbacks in your goals (Especially with the pandemic)
Connect with Ken:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More