Bending Reality to Achieve True Happiness (Without Burnout!) with Victoria Song
This episode is sponsored by BELAY. Visit belaysolutions.com/million for your free download of their CEO’s new ebook: Rise Up and Lead Well. Accomplish More. Juggle Less. Modernized Staffing Solutions From BELAY.
Victoria Song is a leadership advisor to visionary founders, billionaire CEOs, and celebrities. A Forbes 30 Under 30 investor and Yale and Harvard alumna, Victoria has helped her clients achieve multi-billion dollar exits, write patents in 24 hours, and more. She is the author of the new book, Bending Reality, designed to help readers tap into their hidden potential, so they make the impossible probable by accessing extraordinary (seemingly supernatural) abilities they didn’t even know they had.
“When you start to learn how to live from the inside out, you’ll start to motivate yourself based on this more renewable, sustainable, expansive fuel of your truth and what matters to you.” – Victoria Song
- The difference between contraction and expansion (And how to transition from contraction to expansion)
- Acknowledging your feelings and emotions (How to tap your emotional intelligence)
- How body sensation affects your decision-making and success
- How to get through with burnout and find sustainability in business
- How the world’s most successful achieve more without burnout
Bending Reality (Coming out on August 24th)
Connect with Victoria:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More