The Replaceable Founder with Ari Meisel
Entrepreneur, author, CEO, TED speaker, real estate developer, green building consultant, and productivity expert – Ari Meisel
Ari Meisel is a self-described, “Overwhelmologist” and founder of Less Doing. He is the best-selling author of “The Art of Less Doing“ and “The Replaceable Founder.” He earned the title, “The Guru’s Guru” because of his insights into personal and professional productivity.
He helps entrepreneurs fine tune their infrastructure, and find focus, flexibility, and freedom in their business. The methodology enables founders to become replaceable so they can scale their business.
- Learn the 6 levels of delegation
- How to effectively communicate with your team
- How to create a feedback loop
- How to determine which hats are replaceable in your business
- Learn Ari’s three-circle exercise
- Tips and tricks in hiring the best employee for your team
- How to fast track your newly hired employee
- How to deal with business partnership (especially when it’s not going well)
Connect with Ari:
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More