A Well-Designed Business With LuAnn Nigara
An award-winning window treatment authority, author, host of A Well-Designed Business podcast – LuAnn Nigara
Here’s what you’ll learn from LuAnn about A Well-Designed Business:
– How to avoid feeling stagnant without the need to jumping from project to project all the time.
– Your body always tells you when you’re working too hard. Discover how LuAnn recognizes the signs before it’s too late!
– How to master the work-life balance when you’re running a business with your spouse.
– Can you “get it all done”? without actually needing to get it all done?
– Do THIS to save your business from getting haywire.
– How to “trick” yourself into feeling on top of things again.
– The single most important question you must be asking yourself every single day. (It’s not what you think.)
Tune in and listen: A Well-Designed Business With LuAnn Nigara
Video Transcription provided by GMR Transcription Services.
Tags: business design, entrepreneur podcast, get it all done, husband and wife business, husband/wife, jaime masters, luann nigara, millionaire entrepreneurs, podcast, Procrastinate, Procrastination, productivity, Relationships, Well-Designed Business, Work Life Balance, work-life balanc
Categories: All, Best Life, Business, Featured Millionaire Interview, Focus, Goal Setting, Millionaire Interviews, Personal Development, Podcasting, Procrastination, Productivity, Systems/Processes, Time Management, Work Life balance
Hi I’m Jaime. Each and every week I bring you the top business advice from the people who know best.Learn More
Loved this one! Is the systems book Luann & you mention called Michael E. Gerber
“The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It”?